Axel De Corte – Tourism Expert – Owner & Managing Director
- Business Development Director – T-HL Leisure Tourism Group (2009 – 2014)
- Project Manager Brussels Holiday Show – Advertising Agency (2004 – 2009)
- Account Manager – Incentive Travel Agency (2000 – 2004)
- Lawyer – Balie Gent (1998 – 2000)
- Lawyer – K.U. Leuven & Potchefstroom University (South Africa)
- Tourism Management – Post Graduate – University Antwerp Management School
- Project Management Course – Vlerick Leuven-Gent Management School
- Advanced Marketing Communication Management – Post Graduate – INSTIMA
- Rich Travel Experience – Professional & Private
- Extended network – LinkedIn
- ° 1975
→ Contact us to talk about your projects.
The power of communication lays more than ever in the telling of and listening to stories. As a word painter Jesse is fascinated by the power of stories. Stories that inspire and last. To be passed on.
Within the KoomBana Bay co-working team Jesse ensures acquiring a stream of stories from our clients. He channels them into the right direction en transforms them into vivid texts. He takes care of the editorship and the project monitoring of our publications.
* as a representative of www.kapiteinortega.be
Karel Van den Bulke – Junior Communication & Copywriting
Karel is a copywriter, a communication assistent and sales and marketing support. While finishing his Journalism studies he was working fulltime for five months as content manager for the Brussels Holiday Fair. He managed all assets and provided the website and newsletters of necessary content. Then he focused on his commercial writing skills as a copywriter.
At KoomBana Bay, Karel is in the frontline of communication and commercial writing. He takes care of press releases, presentations, websites and newsletters. Project monitoring and database management are dealt with in detail.
Marie Wynants – (Typo)graphic Designer *
Marie Wynants is a (typo)graphic and creative designer. After her Graphic Design studies at the Sint Lucas Art School in Ghent and letter design at the KABK in The Hague, she worked several years in an advertising agency before sailing her own course.
In our co-working team, Marie vouches for the creative visual translation of communication: from logo design and branding documents to flyers, magazines and e-newsletters. She’s significantly involved in regard of the content with a lot of attention for image, form, typography and the finishing touch.
* as a representative of www.mariewynants.eu
Joke de Vreeze – Youth Author & Storyteller – Inspirator, Trainer/Coach, Creative Entrepreneur – co-owner KoomBana Bay
In the KoomBana Bay team Joke operates mainly as the author of our travel stories for children. The new picture book series is based on true travel stories, tailor-made for kids. She loves children, telling stories and traveling. Traveling in real life and in her imagination.
Personal development en growth are very important to Joke. That’s why she launched a training and coaching practice towards talent.
Anna De Palmenaer – Illustrator & Whimsical Drawing Talent
Anna is a susceptible drawing talent with distinct style. She illustrates for our children stories. Joke and Anna complement one another. If you read the books, you feel that. They love it very much to be so whimsical.
* as a representative of www.annadepalmenaer.be